System Files Protection:
· System Files Protection is an extremely useful function, serving to protect your computer from viruses, trojans and malfunctioning programs. It checks system files for adulteration, and offers the option of restoring them if necessary. You have the option of adding additional files for its protection.
· This is not signature scanning, but rather "infection scanning". During a session, it opens and monitors a number of "bait" program and macro files which are vulnerable to infection by any active virus. If any of these files change, it will advise you.
· Includes descriptions of always-used programs as well as malware. Watch Dog monitors applications as they start, and compares them with this database, looking for dangerous programs. Users may contact Greatis Software for information about unknown programs; Users can add their own programs.
· Coordinator detects the well-known antivirus programs (it can be customized to incorporate lesser-known AV programs), and uses this information to quickly check startup files and folders, if necessary.
· Allows you to analyze and control all of the processes and modules that are running on your computer.