PixPlant 2 includes the following features:
• Create normal, displacement and specular maps ready to be used in 3D modelling applications.
• Fine tune 3D textures with an interactive parallax mapped 3D preview.
• Create textures from almost any photo, thanks to advanced straightening and seed pattern controls.
• Highly automated with most textures created in 1-4 clicks. And high performance with usually a few seconds per texture.
• Generate complete images or refine and expand existing ones. Out-select parts of the seed image for fine grain control.
• Carefully designed easy-to-use interface, now also available in 64 bits as a standalone application and as a plug-in for Photoshop and compatible applications.
Benefits for 3D visualization, architecture and games:
- Quickly create unique seamless 3D textures, horizontally and/or vertically tiled.
- Based on real-life photos, PixPlant generates realistic textures without the complication of procedural texture generation tools.
- Generate and fine tune normal, displacement and specular maps for highly realistic 3D texturing.
For graphics and multimedia design:
- A creative "image alchemy" tool: create high resolution, high quality images with the same characteristics as the photo sources.
- Easily create unique images that can be used as backgrounds, patterns or brushes.
- Expand or complete existing images by adding detail from themselves or from other images.
Home page - http://www.pixplant.com/