Encrypt your data with the Steganos Safe 2009 because:
- Hackers can access your hard drive via the Internet and copy all of your data.
- You forget your laptop in the train: probably as many honest as dishonest finders will risk a look into your files.
- During burglaries complete PCs are stolen – at least the content should be inaccessible. The loss of important information can cost a company its existence.
- Co-users of your computer could accidentally open some of your private files.
- Your USB stick disappears without a trace – what was on it already?
- You don’t just use your iPod® for music, but also as an external hard-drive, as you carry it all the time anyway.
- Erased data is never really gone. With a good program it can easily be restored: even in an empty recycle bin one can find leftovers of documents.
- During a PC repair no sensitive documents should be accessible. And when selling your laptop one should only be buying your hardware – not your data.