With a very clean interface, Elite Proxy Switcher offers a powerful tool for checking a list of proxies automatically, providing details such as level, speed, country, HTTPS, gateway and danger. Plus, the main window shows a bunch of statistics, such as the total number of checked, working and anonymous proxies.
If you find one that you want to use, it's enough to right click on it and hit the “Set as current active proxy” option to enable it in Internet Explorer. Additionally, Elite Proxy Switcher can also work with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, so have a look in the settings menu to enable this feature.
And speaking of settings, the configuration screen comes with just a few options, allowing you to choose the items you wish to test, define a hotkey to switch proxies and set up the connection to download proxy lists.
Elite Proxy Switcher lets you download and test proxy lists from the Internet, but the application also sports a separate tool to export a list of proxies and their details as TXT document.
The program works very smooth on most Windows workstations out there and has just a decent footprint on computer resources.
All in all, Elite Proxy Switcher is a handy application, there's no doubt about it, and offers a powerful pack of tools that are addressed at both beginners and more experienced users.
Elite Proxy Switcher description
Here are some key features of "Elite Proxy Switcher":
· Proxy Checker: professionally test the details of the proxies for you.
· Proxy Switcher: automatically change the proxy settings of your browsers.
· Proxy Downloader: get daily fresh proxy list from EPS if you subscribe our list service.
· Proxy Manager: easily maintain your personal proxy list by EPS.
· IE 5.0 or higher
· Support country filter
· Support using proxy to download proxy for Mid-Eastern users
· Update country database
· Improve the interface in XP