PDFCreator installs a virtual printer, while allowing to use it to create PDF-files in any text or graphic file. The program has a lot of settings, including the following: Set priority for CPU installation author of the document, auto-save, choice of fonts, setting permissions for images, etc.
* The ability to create PDF files from any program supports printing.
* Ability to encrypt PDF documents and protect them from viewing and printing.
* The ability to send PDF files using e-mail.
* In addition to converting to PDF can create files in PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS and EPS.
* Automatic saving of documents in a folder with a filename based on the tags.
* Easy installation. Just specify what you want and everything is installed.
* Merge multiple files into one file PDF.
* Can be installed on the server. This provides the ability to use the same program more LAN users.
* PDFCreator free even for commercial use. This program is open-source and distributed under the GNU General Public License.
* Multilingual interface (Ukrainian and Russian present).