SketchUp Pro is 3D modeling software for professionals. SketchUp is easy and intuitive, allowing anyone to model in 3D quickly and accurately. Using 3D models, designers can make more informed decisions, communicate project details, and share ideas with colleagues and customers to reach a common goal. SketchUp Pro includes LayOut, a 2D documentation and presentation tool for professionals. LayOut combines 3D models with text and 2D drawing elements to create design documents, construction drawings and compelling digital presentations.
SketchUp includes these tools:
• Drawing and modifying geometry: Polygon, FollowMe, Offset, and Intersect with Model.
• Construction: Dimension, Tape Measure, Protractor, Section Slice, Layers, Area & Length Calculation
SketchUp allows you:
• Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry.
• Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
• Add pre-made textures to your models, or create new ones.
• Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
• Soften and smooth faces.
• Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
• Simulate movie camera placements.
• Perform walk-throughs.
• Create presentation tours.
• Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
• Export your models to Google Earth.
• Export 2D images of your models (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
• Print your models.
• Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language.